Tuesday 30th November
1. Look back through the model text
2. Look at the images on the PowerPoint
3. Use the images to help you think of a plot for a discovery narrative
4. Complete the planning template
5. Complete the character and setting description sheet on the PowerPoint presentation
We are still completing assessments this week. Use you Maths time today to complete challenges on SumDog, TTRS and explore Purple Mash if you have your passwords to see what Maths activities they have.
Read the article about Olympics in wartime and work through the questions on the PowerPoint.
If someone is free, you could use them as your partner or work individually.
Work through the PowerPoint slides. You may need some on slideshow view to see the animations and others as a working document so you can complete your activities.